Regular scheduled maintenance of Rainwater Harvesting Systems is essential to ensure trouble free operation and maximum efficiency. Optimum water quality is achieved with routine inspection, cleaning and replacement of key filtering components. In addition, the inspection and servicing of pumps, valves and controls reduces life cycle costs and increases your Return on Investment and overall water efficiency. We offer different types of service packages for your rainwater harvesting package detailed in the scope of work document: Scope of Work
Key Benefits of Service Programs from Net Zero Water
- Equipment operates at maximum efficiency; overall life cycle costs of equipment are reduced
- Reduced potential for system downtime, expensive repairs or increased municipal water costs
- Cost-effective and easy to budget on a yearly basis
- Ensures highest possible water quality
- Relieves the headache of coordinating maintenance with other who may be unfamiliar with the equipment or RWH system operation
- As a distributor/manufacturer, Net Zero Water provides only high-quality, genuine replacement parts
- Our Ontario-based service technicians are backed-up with Net Zero Water engineering specialists
- We pride ourselves on being environmentally friendly. Working in conjunction with an environmental specialist, we ensure UV lamps are recycled and handled according to Environment and Climate Change Canada guidelines
For more information , please view our Service Package Brochure or contact Mackenzie Caruso at Mackenzie@netzerowater.ca or 519.783.8429.
We are available for any service required including emergency and routine services. Service times vary depending on the scope of work and availability. Please fully complete this form to ensure prompt service, or contact Mackenzie Caruso at Mackenzie@netzerowater.ca or 519.783.8429.